Maybrook Fleetcare is a family run business with years of dedicated service,
experience and knowledge of workshop and Mobile Fleet management.
We offer on-going scheduled maintenance supported with a Nationwide 24-7-hour breakdown and repair coverage.
Were prepared for all types of commercial HGV and LCV repairs, to include Tail lifts – Moving decks and EBS.
- Performing major and minor repairs to heavy goods vehicles, trailers, and other vehicles.
- Performing regular inspection and general preventive maintenance services.
- Maintaining inventory and cleanliness in the workshop, ensuring health and safety is always adhered to.
- Working with repair teams to help diagnose and plan repairs for the vehicles.
- Maintaining records of vehicles.
- Providing repair services to clients on the road in case of emergencies.
- Completing relevant documentation as required and providing warranty claims.
- Providing in-house training to recruits and trainees.
UK DRIVING LICENCE NECESSARY
47.5 hours per week.
- Excellent packages
- Flexible working patterns
- Travel time paid (Mobile)
- Signing on bonus (six and 12 months)
- Brand new equipped vans (mobile)
- Manufacturers training.
- PPE and branded workwear provided
If you can see yourself fitting in with our exciting ever-evolving business, then please send us your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com